Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Writing a description of a person.

Assalamualaikum . Inilah hasil karangan pertama aku . tak ada yang istimewa . hasil karangan seorang calon PMR  yang OKU bermasalah pendengaran sahaja . inilah karangan aku tu :

          A person I admire very much is  my aunt.Her name is Roba'ayah bt Usop.She is married.She lives with her husband and children in Shah Alam.
          My aunt is thirty - five years old.She is young and health.Her hair is long.She has a kind face,a charming smile and beautiful eyes.
         She is kind and friendly,she always help other people when needed.Many people admire her because of her kindness.She is very diciplined person.
         My aunt likes watching drama and cooking.I like her cooking very much.She also enjoy chatting with her neighbor during weekends.
        When I grow old,I hope that I will be like my aunt.Everyone likes her.




p/s : komen lah karangan ni supaya aku dapat perbetulkan kesilapan aku ek . x kira la nak komen yang baik2 atau kutuk2 . aku x kisah . sekian terima kasih . peaceee :D

No comments: